We are partnering with a Beverage company that focuses on developing customized formulas for clients. We are looking to identify and hire two Account Managers (Senior & Junior level). In this role, the Account Manager will build and maintain long-lasting relationships with assigned clients, acting as a partner and advocate to ensure fulfillment of our products according to their needs and objectives.
The Account Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Liaising between clients and internal teams via in person conversations, phone calls, emails and meetings.
- Monitoring and analyzing customer’s usage of the product.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics.
- Partnering with the Sales team to onboard and integrate new clients and develop existing client relationships.
- Developing trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensuring timely delivery of our products.
- Clearly communicating the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Developing new business with existing clients.
- Forecasting and tracking key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Preparing and maintaining reports on account status.
- Facilitating in-person meetings, as needed to best coordinate business needs of the Company and the client.
- Assisting with challenging client requests and/or issuing escalations as needed.
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel).
- Solid experience with Enterprise Resource Planning software (e.g. SAP, Microsoft Dynamics).
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
- Microsoft Office proficient with a targeted competency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.