An Anime client in Orange County is looking to identify and hire an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Senior Director of Operations.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Senior Director of Operations’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintaining confidence and protects the organization by keeping information confidential.
- Collecting and organizing Senior Director of Operations’ receipts in compliance with finance policies and procedures. Ensuring expenses are recorded up to date within one week of purchase.
- Coordinating the Senior Director of Operations’ travel needs with the travel agency.
- Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics. Creating presentations and reports requested.
- Reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintaining an efficient flow of information between all levels of the Senior Director of Operations’ internal and external contacts on a wide spectrum of the organization’s plans and priorities.
- Reviewing, proofreading, and formatting all correspondence prepared by the Senior Director of Operations to ensure accuracy and completeness as well as consistency with organizational policy.
- Taking notes on behalf of the Senior Director of Operations. Providing historical reference when applicable.
- Acting as back up to existing Receptionist including duties such as general office clean up, resource calendar management, and office errands.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-5 years’ experience working in as an Administrative Assistant.
- Ability to work amicably with personalities while managing professionalism.
- Above average interpersonal skills and ability to comfortably engage conversation with a variety of individuals.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- High adaptability to changing needs.
- Consistent demonstration of quality of work and good judgement.
- Must maintain professionalism and act with high integrity.
- Must be available to work a non-traditional work schedule.
- Must have excellent time management, the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work under strict deadlines.
- Must be strong in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with financial teams, reporting and budgeting a plus.
- Up to 20% travel required.