Financially-backed, start-up Real Estate developer is looking to identify and hire an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will provide executive-level, personal and project support to the Executive and team which includes communication, correspondence, calendar scheduling, administrative and all related activities. This is a Direct Hire opportunity, offering significant career advancement opportunities.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating Executive’s correspondence.
- Managing the Executive’s calendar including scheduling meetings, making and maintaining appointments, organizing meetings and related administrative requirements.
- Maintaining the office in a professional manner.
- Taking messages and responding appropriately.
- Preparing reports, collating data and preparing presentations as required.
- Implementing administrative policies within the office.
- Maintaining inventory of office supplies and stationery including vendor management.
- Ensuring operation of office equipment including IT infrastructure for data and voice.
- Providing personal support to the Executive to include: scheduling personal travel, managing personal calendar when in the US, arranging transportation, and assisting with any errands.
- B.S. in Management or related field.
- 1 – 6 years administrative support.
- Bilingual skills in Hindi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Urdu, or other related dialects is strongly preferred due to significant communication with India.
- Advanced MS Office proficiency; Proficiency in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup etc.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) with pleasant personality.