A professional, dynamic and highly reputable personal injury law firm is looking to identify and hire an Associate Attorney. The Associate Attorney will be responsible for handling pre-litigation case management and litigation. Highest ethics is a must.
The Associate Attorney will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- With respect to pre-litigation matters, some of the tasks will include, but not be limited to, evaluating and preparing case action plans and strategies; closely monitoring case status; preserving and/or gathering evidence for potential litigation; reviewing medical records as needed; supervising legal assistants, paralegals and clerks; negotiating settlements as needed; preparing for and attending any pre-litigation mediations.
- With respect to litigation, responsible for drafting complaints; propounding and responding to written discovery; conducting and defending depositions; drafting law and motion and appearing at hearings; planning trial strategies, negotiating, and representing our clients in all phases of pre-litigation and litigation process including trial or arbitration.
Requirements for the Associate Attorney:
- California & Federally licensed Attorney.
- Minimum of 5 years of Plaintiff side personal injury experience with emphasis on automobile related matters.
- Maintain the highest ethics.
- Strong experience preparing litigation up to the day of trial.
- Professional demeanor and experience maintaining excellent client satisfaction.