A well-established Financial Institution, with over 2,000 employees in Orange County, is currently seeking a Bank Reconciliation Specialist II.
The Bank Reconciliation Specialist II will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Performing daily bank reconciliation on assigned accounts.
- Accurately reconciling general ledger balances to bank statements monthly.
- Assisting divisions in clearing outstanding items by providing research and support as required.
- Monitoring and resolving outstanding items to maintain a current status and escalate if necessary.
- Supporting continuous improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and customer service.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and business partners.
- Providing accurate and timely information to customers as requested.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business.
- 2-5 years accounting and high-volume bank reconciliation experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (vlookups and pivot tables).
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of PeopleSoft desired.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Consistent attention to detail.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Competent in working with large volumes of data.