A client of ours in the Automotive Industry is looking to identify and hire a Business Analyst / Data Analyst that will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis, identifying the root cause of issues and identifying new reporting capabilities.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Building and executing daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports. Ensuring reports meet business needs. Delivering reports to management in Corporate and in the field.
- Speaking to the data, metrics and calculations.
- Identifying potential issues and making recommendations based on the data.
- Assisting management in identifying and delivering on new reporting capabilities.
- Taking reporting from idea to implementation.
- Communicating effectively with individuals and teams in the organization to ensure high quality and timely completion of projects.
- Building relationship with management to ensure reporting needs are being met.
- Providing in-depth analysis of operational data to perform root cause analysis, improve efficiency, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Surfacing recurring problems with work processes, policies, or procedures.
- Suggesting ways to resolve problems to serve customers better and/or to improve productivity.
- Utilizing spreadsheets, databases, and SQL, Tableau, and other reporting software to design and generate reports as requested.
- Developing distribution protocol for requested information.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related industry.
- ASE certified or a very strong knowledge with automotive.
- 3+ years’ experience working within an analyst role.
- Intermediate SQL knowledge understanding of database structure, design, query languages (e.g. SQL, TSQL, PSQL), fundamentals of data warehousing, fundamentals of data modeling, and industry reporting tools.
- Ability to work with the team to understand data, systems and processes. Ability to turn these interactions into actionable requirements.
- Familiar with industry standards and vendors (e.g. ACES, Codemaster, Cengage, Polk, etc.).
- Capable of web service and user acceptance testing.
- Familiar with AWS, Amazon S3 Services, SQL, and automation testing.
- Bi-lingual with Vietnamese is strongly preferred.