A Fortune 500 Financial Institution specializing in Life Insurance, Annuities and Mutual Funds is currently seeking a sharp individual interested in starting a career with a wonderful organization that promotes from within! We are joining with this organization to seek a Client Services Coordinator who will appreciate a phenomenal opportunity to get their foot in the door with a company that will help guide their future career goals!
- Reviews, evaluates and processes case work with minimal supervision according to department procedures.
- Analyzes case information and identifies appropriate action path based on where the case is in the process.
- Provides and collects information ensuring systems are both updated and noted with the appropriate level of detail.
- Utilizes necessary resources to determine regulatory, product and case design requirements.
- Communicates with and/or creates correspondence for producers, field offices and external interested parties as applicable.
- Adapts quickly to changing responsibilities and maintains effective knowledge of other tasks previously assigned.
- Leverages training opportunities to develop new skills toward more complex processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a minimum of 1 year of office and/or customer service experience.
- Strong written, verbal and PC communication and organizational skills to communicate requests and information to field and vendors.
- Understanding of life insurance concepts and products is preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, have ability to take initiative and be accountable, have excellent interpersonal, communication, and service oriented skills and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.