A rapidly-growing, yet established Human Resources Outsourcing client is looking to identify and hire a Human Resources Generalist to support their expanding organization. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, risk management and compliance. The HR Generalist will contribute directly to the Company’s success. Our client offers career advancement opportunities, an employee-friendly culture and employee incentive programs!
The HR Generalist will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Handling employee relations for both client and employee inquiries.
- Overseeing Company handbooks, including updates and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Creating job descriptions.
- Mentoring Performance and Corrective Action management.
- Handling employee terminations as needed.
- Providing Risk Management guidance to clients (i.e. safety documents, posters, recommendations).
- Managing workers’ compensation injuries, location setup, and point of contact with broker.
- Initiating E-verification programs along with employee verification and background and drug testing setup.
- Implementing Affirmative Action Plans.
- Developing Employee and Management Training.
- Researching and implementing employee reward programs.
- Administering child support garnishments.
- Tracking employee leaves of absences.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in a Human Resources professional environment.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Strong initiative and good judgment.
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work independently or with a group.
- Ability to uphold a strong sense of ethics and preserve confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.