An Aerospace client is looking to identify and hire a Human Resources Generalist on a Direct Hire basis to support their growing business. Reporting to the President, the HR Generalist will have direct oversight of employee relations, benefits administration, talent acquisition and onboarding.
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Overseeing employee relations to include employee complaints, investigations, documentation and resolution.
- Administering and maintaining Human Resources activities to include talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, training & development and safety.
- Responding to questions regarding insurance, retirement plans and payroll.
- Managing the onboarding and new hire process to include completing I9 forms, E-Verify, and creating and preparing new employee files.
- Supporting management with regards to HR decisions to include compensation analysis, performance reviews, promotions, performance management and terminations.
- Partnering with staffing vendors to support talent acquisition initiatives; assisting with professional recruitment, as needed.
- Maintaining current knowledge of state and federal labor laws, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Assisting with compliance reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- Maintains a HR certification to include PHRca / PHR / SPHR, HR Generalist Certification or SHRM-CP is desirable.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR Generalist role.
- Working knowledge of California State and Federal employment laws.
- Experience utilizing a HRIS software program.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.