A client if ours in the Anime industry is looking to identify and hire a Human Resources Generalist. The HR Generalist will join a newly structured HR team that has goals to increase employee engagement, bring recruiting & branding in-house and provide the right training to their leaders and team.
The Human Resources Generalist will have three main priorities:
- Comprehensive HR Generalist supporting a 30-person employee team and 1,500+ volunteer team.
- Recruiting employees and volunteers.
- Leadership and volunteer leader training and coordination.
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working with Executive-level leaders on key HR projects.
- Growing your legal HR & ER expertise working with the HR Director (also an Attorney).
- Having a strong voice in shaping the HR and Recruiting experience.
- Develop the skills to move forward in your HR career towards HR Manager.
- Bachelor degree required, PHR or SHRM-CP preferred.
- Experienced performing full-cycle recruitment in a small team environment.
- Demonstrated training with hiring Managers and ATS.
- Demonstrated comprehensive generalist skills.
- Familiar with Event Management environment and Volunteers- strong plus.
- Staffing agency background – plus.