A client of ours in the Anime industry is looking to identify and hire an Inside Sales Coordinator to coordinate and support all sales needs. The Inside Sales Coordinator helps bring their event to life and keeps their team and customers informed.
The Inside Sales Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Supporting the Sales team, Managers and Clients; coordinate with Operations and Entertainment team to ensure on time delivery and inventory status and arrange services through Operations and follow-up with customers.
- Contract and client process management – Processing daily sales orders, sales reports, presentations and forecasts.
- Managing, creating and presenting Open Order reports and other status reports.
- Providing RMA (Return Material Authorization) service.
- Maintaining a pleasant and professional relationship with customers and ensuring their overall satisfaction.
- Managing, creating and updating all order information both physically and digitally.
- Preparing quotes, dealing with regulatory issues, working closely with logistics team, and providing excellent customer service.
- Working in partnership with outside sales staff.
- Managing event supply chain, house accounts and existing customers.
- Working with Operations, Entertainment, and Marketing teams for the coordination of service fulfillment and documentation.
- Entering new orders and purchase orders.
- Working with accounting/finance regarding audits, supplier accounts payable, or customer accounts receivable issues which require additional documentation or operational solutions.
- Visiting customers, suppliers, or other business partners if required.
- Supporting Business Development.
- Reviewing and communicating all sales-related scheduling for all events and programming.
- 2+ years B2B experience supporting sales.
- Able to discuss sales terms with clients; then clarify, review and insert the agreed sales terms to create complete contracts.
- Fully proficient in MS Office, order entry, purchase orders, invoices, and shipping documents.
- ERP experience a plus.
- Solid multitasking ability, organization, administrative skills.
- This role speaks to the world about events, so fluency in Japanese is a big plus.
- Good judgement, high ethics and calm problem-solving skills, even under pressure.
- Able to attend meetings, conferences and events (including social functions), as necessary. Occasional travel required.
- Supply chain management experience highly desired.
- Account management experience helpful.