A boutique Wealth Management Firm that specializes in retirement income strategies is seeking an experienced Jr. Investment Analyst. The ideal candidate is well rounded, has exceptional organizational, quantitative and interpersonal skills along with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. This Jr. Investment Analyst must be dependable, meticulous, analytical, and possess the confidence necessary to communicate with clients in an informative, thoughtful and articulate manner.
The Jr. Investment Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Asset Management – Analysis, Service, Trading & Operations
- Portfolio Rebalancing & Execution.
- Historical Analysis & Reporting.
- Account Service (Tax Reporting, Trading, Troubleshooting, etc.).
- Tax Harvesting, and Other Investment Management Functions.
- Financial Analysis and Preparation of presentation materials.
- Investment Due Diligence
- Investment Research, New Fund Development, Asset Allocation Optimization.
- Investment Tracking & Benchmarking.
- Participate in Investment Forums.
- Conduct Meetings with External Investment Representatives & Fund Analysts.
- Client Communications
- Conduct Investment Review Meetings/Calls with Wealth Management Clients.
- Prepare and Edit Investment Review Summaries & Periodic Newsletters.
- Core Ventures
- Participate in ground-up Financial Analysis, Research, Support, & Cost-Benefit Analysis.
Requirements for the Jr. Investment Analyst:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent field of study.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical and organizational skills.
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills.
- Polished, professional, and confident phone and personal demeanor.
- Interest in pursuing CFA &/or CIMA Certification(s).