Innovative Career Resources is a strategic talent acquisition partner for high-profile companies within the Orange and Los Angeles counties. Due to our success, Innovative was recently recognized on a national level for the 4th year in a row as one of the “2017 Best of Staffing” from both our Talent & Client’s! We are aggressively looking to add an internal Jr. Talent Acquisition Recruiter to provide recruiting and customer service support to the Director of Talent Acquisition & Operations. The qualified professional will be joining a fast-growing, employee-friendly, goal-oriented organization… Is that you?!
- Recruit/source candidates for open requisitions utilizing multiple resources to include Monster, CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Craigslist and networking.
- Continuously recruit for proactive positions to maintain an effective and current pipeline of qualified professionals.
- Develop job postings and post to job boards, college career sites and our website.
- Contact current candidates regarding open positions and qualify their skills and /or interest; send interview information and help prepare them for the interview.
- Enter candidate information into our internal database and vendor specific sites.
- On occasion, participate in career fairs, offsite events, as well as on-site client visits.
- Perform any other duties in support of our team.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Experience working in an administrative or customer service role.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build relationships with candidates, employees and clients.
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- 401K with company matching
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Floating Day Off for Birthday
- This position is eligible for monthly commissions