A rapidly-growing, yet established Human Resources Outsourcing client is looking to identify and hire a Junior Accountant to support their expanding organization. This is a vital position that will contribute directly to the company’s success. Our client offers career advancement opportunities, an employee-friendly culture and employee incentive programs!
The Jr. Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Posting Accounts Payable.
- Handling client billing.
- Processing payments including benefits, 401k, Worker’s Compensation, Tax and Child Support.
- Tracking and maintaining PEO Licensing
- Setting up Tax Accounts.
- Processing quarterly Tax Returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in typing and 10-key.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to be a team player.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (i.e. writing, grammar, ability to deal effectively with others, speak professionally on the phone etc.).
- Work autonomously or with a group.
- Strong sense of ethics.