A Fortune 500 Financial Institution specializing in Life Insurance, Annuities and Mutual Funds is currently seeking a sharp individual interested in starting a career with a wonderful organization that promotes from within! We are joining with this organization to seek a Customer Service Representative that will appreciate a phenomenal opportunity to get their foot in the door with a company that will help guide their future career goals!
- Conduct the comprehensive review and processing of new business applications and requirements.
- Verify that information is accurate and complete, obtain all necessary paperwork.
- Effectively communicate with inside and outside customers.
- Utilize provided systems to maintain an accurate and efficient flow of new business.
- Track, monitor, and communicate the status of all new business submissions from receipt to underwriting.
- Respond to case questions regarding status of applications and related items.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers to promote ongoing production.
- Provide new business training to internal staff and customers as necessary.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a professional environment.
- Knowledge of transactional processing using new business systems.
- Analytical skills.
- Organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work with multiple systems.
- Motivation and ability to learn new concepts quickly and adapt to changing environments.
- Business writing and ability to communicate effectively based on audience.