A rapidly-growing, yet established Human Resources Outsourcing client is looking to identify and hire a part-time Admin Assistant to support their expanding organization from 1:00pm-5:00pm. This is a vital position that will contribute directly to the company’s success. Our client offers career advancement opportunities, an employee-friendly culture, and employee incentive programs!
The Admin Assistant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Performing data entry.
- Packaging company materials.
- Mailing vital documents.
- Updating Excel sheets.
Requirements for the Admin Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree in-process.
- Ability to work Monday – Friday from 1:00pm-5:00pm required.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong proficiency in typing and 10-key.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to be a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (i.e. writing, grammar, ability to deal effectively with others, speak professionally on the phone etc.).
- Work autonomously or with a group.
- Strong sense of ethics.