Internationally recognized Biopharmaceutical Company is looking to identify and hire a QA Document Control Coordinator on a contract basis. This is a great opportunity to gain professional development.
The QA Document Control Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Compiling and maintaining control records relating to label issuance.
- Printing production labels for manufacturing (managing work schedules).
- Assembling Lot Folders for all departments (managing work schedules).
- Verifying of all documents prior to lot folder assembly.
- Maintaining inventory of all label and ribbon stocks.
- Supporting the Document Control program.
- A minimum of two (2) years administration experience in a Quality Assurance Document Control medical device manufacturing environment or equivalent.
- Experience with Weber Labeling Systems preferred.
- Graphic design knowledge a plus.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.