Nationally recognized Food manufacturer in Los Angeles County is looking to identify and hire a Quality Control ( QC ) Line Inspector Lead to lead the quality line inspections, review QC documentation, and ensure that all raw materials and finished products meet company quality standards.
The QC Line Inspector Lead will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assigning work to subordinate Line Inspectors according to qualifications, workload, and schedule.
- Training QC Line Inspectors.
- Investigating issues on the line.
- Checking Line Inspectors’ daily documentations.
- Verifying filter documentation on weekly basis.
- Producing a Weekly Management Plant Inspection and Report.
- Updating the logo on all QA/QC procedures and logs.
- Verifying and ordering filters.
- Inspecting labels after they have been received.
- Receiving white and blue wipes.
- Reviewing and maintaining the Product Packaging binder for QC and Production teams.
- Helping with QA Procedures updates.
- Complying with GMP, HACCP, USDA, and OSHA procedures.
- Performing any and all other duties assigned by management.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements for the QC Line Inspector Lead:
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience required, preferably in Quality Control / Assurance in the food industry.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a Senior QC or Lead role.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to generate reports, spreadsheets, and charts.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong written and verbal skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses.
- Strong desire to learn.
- Willing to work overtime.