Nationally recognized Food manufacturer in Los Angeles County is looking to identify and hire a Quality Control ( QC ) Inspector to ensure that all raw materials and finished products meet company quality standards.
The QC Inspector will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Performing finished product’s net weight.
- Inspecting the quality of the running product on an hourly basis.
- Verifying the lot number, label on the bottle, handles and pallet appearance on hourly basis.
- Checking the CCP filter.
- Collecting retention samples.
- Releasing the line after reviewing the pre- flight and startup of each line.
- Performing the changeover on the line.
- Maintaining traceable system of quality documentation and related items such as inventory samples.
- Complying with GMP, HACCP, FDA, and OSHA procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned by the QC Supervisor.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma.
- 1+ year experience working in a FDA, GMP environment.
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Experience using Word & Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.