With 16 years and counting of successful strategic workforce partnerships, and 5 consecutive years of earning Inavero & CareerBuilder’s prestigious Best of Staffing Diamond award from our Clients AND or Contractors, Innovative is looking to add a Sales Professional / Relationship Manager to our socially conscious team of successful staffing professionals. Are you a motivated, self-starting, customer service driven professional with a proven track record of building genuine relationships? Are you looking for an organization that provides personal & professional growth, a fun and friendly work culture where Customer Service, Client Support and work / life balance are our number one goal? The qualified Sales Professional will possess successful experience working in a customer service driven environment and will be responsible for identifying, qualifying, and defining business opportunities to maximize sales revenue and market share. You will also lead and act as the key contact working directly with potential clients to identify sales opportunities and develop, implement and manage strategies to ensure maximum market share and account profitability for both the short and long-term business development plans. The ideal candidate will proactively network, cold call, and sell to multiple contacts within the Administration, Accounting, Finance, Science & Engineering verticals. You will manage and develop relationships with customers and provide a consultative sales approach at the highest level. Responsibilities:
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities and relationships.
- Managing the entire sales process from the initial client contact to contract finalization.
- Developing and managing new business relationships.
- Selling in conformance with the company’s values and strategic sales plan.
- Composing and negotiating proposals and contracts.
- Participating in the sales projection and planning process.
- Leading day-to-day management and optimization of client campaigns.
- Assisting in development of strategic plans.
- Monitoring agency/client budgets and billing process for accuracy and timeliness.
- Meeting if not exceeding performance quotas.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in customer service. Business Development experience is a PLUS!
- Highly motivated team-player with a demonstrated record of success.
- Experience selling services where there are multiple decision makers.
- Successful experience in developing new markets and expanding existing accounts.
- Ability to accurately forecast monthly, quarterly, and annual account opportunities and revenue growth.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal and negotiating skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail required.
VIDEO: If you think you have what it takes to be a successful Relationship Manager within a fun, energetic working environment please complete our application and send us an impromptu video from your phone, iPad, etc. and tell us what makes you awesome and a great fit for the position. Please send videos to: firstname.lastname@example.org