Nationally recognized Food manufacturer in Los Angeles County is looking to identify and hire a Senior Accountant to provide accounting oversight to a growing business unit. This is a full time, direct hire position.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Preparing balance sheets, income statements, and other financial documentation as needed.
- Responsible for bookkeeping duties including data entry, research and correction of discrepancies.
- Managing account receivables and account payable processes.
- Recording journal entries, creating and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Managing company fixed asset depreciation schedules.
- Reconciling company bank and credit card accounts.
- Processing accounts payable and pay vendors accordingly.
- Analyzing and reconciling account balances.
- Organizing and filing accounting documentation.
- Closing and preparing month end financial statements.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting procedures with at least 5 years of accounting experience.
- Must be highly proficient in QuickBooks, Excel (Pivot Tables, formulas), and Word.
- Experience with an ERP (preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV).
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work independently.