A Fortune 500 Financial Institution specializing in Life Insurance, Annuities and Mutual Funds is currently seeking a sharp individual interested in starting a career with a wonderful organization that promotes from within! This organization has a Talent Acquisition Coordinator position available on a contract basis. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates and interview teams, as well as performing additional administrative duties and projects as needed. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to get your foot in the door with a company that will help guide your future career goals!
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Partners with scheduling interviews and communicating with candidates in a professional and timely manner.
- Arranging travel for candidates through a travel agency as needed.
- Supporting the University Relations Manager with posting positions to college websites and registering for career fairs.
- Managing the background check and onboarding process for new employees.
- Performing recruitment sourcing, reviewing resumes, identification, and screening of candidates for non-exempt/entry-level positions within the company.
- Working closely with other Talent Acquisition Coordinators to balance the workload.
- 1 to 3 years of related administrative experience. University Relations experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Outlook, Excel, and Word) and the ability to handle a high volume of emails daily.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and ability to learn on the fly.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, organize own workload, analyze problems, and plan and propose reasonable solutions.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on process improvement.
- Ability to work in an environment that requires discretion and confidentiality. A confidentiality agreement will be required.
- Must be able to collaborate with Talent Acquisition and outside teams.