A well-established Financial Services client, with over 2,000 employees in Orange County, is currently seeking a Variable Products Accountant to support their Investment products division. Our client offers an excellent employee-friendly environment and fun activities to keep their employees engaged. Not only are they always seeking to improve their work environment, they also look to promote their employees and help guide their future career goals!
The Variable Products Accountant is part of the Finance Reporting team with Corporate Variable Products & Fund Accounting Department. The Variable Products Accountant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Reviewing shareholder reports including: financial statements, notes of financial statements, schedules of investments, Fair Value Measurements, Derivatives and other schedules for financial reporting.
- Assisting with Transfer Agency functions including: fund share activity wires and outstanding share reconciliations.
- Approving Fund of Fund trade tickets.
- Updating daily unit prices for mutual funds and separate accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting and reporting for investments preferred.
- Research and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing environment.
- Advanced computer skills, and strong command of Excel, Word & Access.