We are partnering with a client in the Anime industry that is looking to identify and hire a Volunteer Coordinator to lead 1,000+ volunteers during large-scale events, specially one really big annual conference in July. A passion for Japanese Anime is key in this role.
The Volunteer Coordinator will have three main priorities:
- Comprehensive volunteer coordination for our 1,500+ volunteer team.
- Recruiting, on-boarding, scheduling and training volunteers.
- Assist in planning events, coordinate housing and meet volunteer needs during the annual conference.
The Volunteer Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working with Executive-level leaders on key events.
- Growing your volunteer leadership expertise.
- Having a strong voice in shaping the volunteer experience.
- Developing the skills to move forward in your career.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Coordinated volunteer programs including scheduling and management of volunteer participation.
- Created and oversaw volunteer communications and updates.
- Familiar with Event Management environment and Volunteers- strong plus.
- Demonstrated ability to organize large groups of people and several projects simultaneously.