A rapidly-growing, yet established Human Resources Outsourcing client is looking to identify and hire an Administrative Assistant / Receptionist to support their expanding organization. This is a vital position that will contribute directly to the company’s success. Our client offers career advancement opportunities, an employee-friendly culture and employee incentive programs!
The Administrative Assistant / Receptionist will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Answering and transferring phone calls to the appropriate extension.
- Greeting all visitors to the office.
- Helping to plan and organize staff functions and events.
- Assisting with payroll packaging and sweeps.
- Sending out quarterly client surveys.
- Producing new hire reports and termination reports.
- Performing data entry, filing and scanning.
- Maintaining a professional and positive environment.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a professional office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management, staff, and clients.
- Ability to multi-task, think quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to type 65 WPM.
- Ability to preserve confidential information.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong initiative and good judgment.
- Ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Strong sense of ethics.
- Ability to us a multi-line phone system.