A growing Aviation Investment firm in Newport Beach is looking to identify and hire an Administrative Coordinator on a temp-to-hire basis. The primary responsibilities are to provide administrative support to the Director of Operations, management team and employees company-wide. This is a great opportunity to work with a successful start-up company and contribute to the growth of the organization.
The Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Managing the company’s lobby area. Greeting and directing all visitors.
- Managing kitchen – daily stocking and ordering.
- Ordering and setting-up company’s sponsored meals as requested.
- Assisting Director of Operations and all departments with administrative support including word processing, scanning, data entry, reports, filing.
Requirements for the Administrative Coordinator:
- 5-10+ years of prior experience as administrative assistant required.
- Must possess exemplary customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills along with good organizational skills, attention to detail as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, meet critical deadlines and manage various projects.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal employees.
- Must be able to operate in a Windows environment proficiently. Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.