A rapidly growing Medical Device client in south Orange County is looking to identify and hire a Customer Experience Representative ( CSR ). The Customer Experience Representative will be responsible for the day-to-day customer experiences in the areas of Sales Order processing.
The Customer Service Representative will be involved in customer consignment inventory management, ensuring revenue recognition guidelines are within compliance, confirming and communicating order details such as shipping tracking information, backorders, etc. The CSR will be responsible for delivering a superlative customer experience for customers to ensure the highest level of Customer Satisfaction possible. This individual will work closely with Clinical Training & Affairs team, Field Service and Manufacturing Operations (including Warehouse), commercial customers, and may assist in clinical study tasks.
The Customer Experience Representative will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Training on company technology, including all products and applications such as: LAL, LDD, etc.
- Sales order entry and maintenance for commercial customers.
- Customer consignment inventory management.
- Return Materials Authorization processing (RMA).
- Customer communication: Order acknowledgement, shipping confirmations, backorders, etc.
- Warehouse and Planning communications as needed for backorder updates, order status, etc.
- Finance communications as needed for revenue recognition tasks.
- Supporting Commercial Ops teams with tasks related to customers, as needed.
- Producing all quotations for new customers and necessarily follow up to ensure a high degree of quote closure.
- Managing all customer set up processes to ensure an expeditious and accurate process.
- Assisting in the continued development of company’s Analytic and BI systems to ensure one view of the customer.
Requirements for the Customer Experience Representative:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer support environment.
- Working experience in a Medical Device environment, preferably a class III device.
- General customer consignment inventory control knowledge, or proven experience in a Medical Device company working in a Customer Support role, preferred.
- Working knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Excel, Visio, and Word are expected to be on the Moderate to Expert level.
- Knowledge of QAD ERP System preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while paying close attention to details.
- High level customer service skills.
- Experience with MS Business Intelligence (BI) software or like data analytics tools highly desirable.