A Medical Device client in Orange County, is looking to identify and hire an IT Service Desk Analyst. The IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing technical support for employee computer systems (hardware and software), AV equipment, phone systems, and tier 1 network and server issues. First responder to incoming IT related queries and equipment requests. Troubleshoot, diagnose and implement solutions in a highly efficient manner.
The IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to incoming IT requests.
- Responding to customer queries by phone, email and in-person.
- Providing technical assistance and support (in-person and remote) for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware.
- Updating internal procedures documentation and upkeeping the inventory database.
- Maintaining daily performance of computer systems, plan for upgrades and new orders as needed.
- Reporting significant and recurring issues to IT Manager.
- Resolving technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), Wireless networks and VOIP phone systems.
- Working closely with HR department to setup new hires, assist with onboarding process.
- Monitoring daily / weekly / monthly backups to ensure data continuity and recoverability.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- BS/BA in IT, Computer Science, or related field.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as a Help Desk Technician or related role.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues.
- Detail oriented with ability to prioritize and execute efficiently.
- Self-motivated with focus on staying proactive on maintenance tasks.
- High energy with ability to work with everybody from entry-level hires to the CEO.