We are working with an extremely fascinating company in South Orange County that consults with high-end Automotive clients and their R&D team in designing new, innovative cars. Our client is looking to identify and hire a Recruiter to provide hiring support to their team. This person will be responsible for pioneering recruitment and sourcing strategies and building and maintaining good relationships with clients/management.
The Recruiter will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Identifying recruitment needs and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Sourcing, recruiting and identifying qualified applicants, conducting screening interviews and evaluating applicant qualifications.
- Building and maintaining a network of candidates and sources through LinkedIn and other networking sites.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
- 1+ years’ of recruitment experience; within design is preferred.
- Administrative knowledge and experience is preferred.
- Strong cold calling skills, with the willingness to aggressively reach out to potential candidates.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.